This Manuka Honey soap is beautifully wrapped in brown tissue paper and raffia with a little honey-bee tag. Due to the nature of working with honey in soap, colours range from creamy white to golden brown. Our bars are made in a special silicon mould and each has an adorable bee and honeycomb pattern on top.
- Palm oil free
- Made with natural plant and clay based colours and scented with essential oils.
- Each batch is made, poured and cut by hand all of the soaps are unique.
- Manuka honey is produced by bees that pollinate the Manuka bush that is native to Australia and New Zealand.
- This honey is renowned for its healing ability and antibacterial properties. It kills bacteria on the surface of the skin that cause infections and body odour.
- It contains vitamins, amino acids and antioxidants that help the skin absorb and retain moisture, enhancing the skin’s elasticity and cell regeneration, as well as promoting healing.
- It also works wonders for blemished and inflamed skin thanks to its potent anti-inflammatory properties.
- Saponified olive oil
- Coconut oil
- Castor oil
- Manuka honey
Made in Australia by The Hazelnut Tree
The Hazelnut Tree is a small business based in Melbourne, Australia. Their aim is to handcraft soaps that are of outstanding quality and beauty with natural ingredients.
Very nice soap, just used it. I love Manuka! Thank you for shipping promptly and safely.
Lovely creamy lather, not drying, lovely packaging.