Say goodbye to disposable pads and hello to a reusable healthier eco friendly alternative. They are very soft, comfortable to wear and kind on the skin causing less skin irritations to those women who suffer from sensitive skin.
- Soft and breathable fabric
- Made Organic Cotton (GOTS Certified)
- 6 layers of absorbency including waterproof layer
- Fits into place with quality snaps
We recommend to wear cotton full briefs to prevent movement of the pads. Lacey and Silky underwear can cause the pad to shift.
- Small - Light - Used as a panty liner, light flow or incontinence pad. (18*20CM)
- Medium - Used for days during your cycle for low-medium flow. (18*25CM)
- Large - Heavy - Used for days during your cycle for heavy flow. Also suitable for overnight and postpartum use. (18*30CM)
- Wet Bag - FREE with all bundles. Use to store Pads while out and about. (15x15CM)
Preparing for use:
New pads only require one wash with detergent prior to use, this can be done with your nappies or normal laundry.
Rinse your pads after use in water until it runs clear, do this immediately after use or at the end of the day. You can do this in the shower if you prefer. You can use cold or hot water.
Pre-treat for stains:
You may or may not need to pre-treat your pads, depending on if you are experiencing stains. We recommend using Sard or Sunlight bar soaps for stains.
As with cloth nappies, dry-pail until wash day.
Use an adequate amount of a good strong detergent since these are heavily soiled items.
Use warm or hot water.
Ensure you have good agitation.
Use a long cycle.
You can wash your cloth pads with your main nappy wash or general laundry.
Air dry in sunlight is recommended
**refer to Clean Cloth Nappies Downunder for more washing tips**
Proudly Australian Owned
Ethically Manufactured in China