The ultimate plastic free swap for the kitchen! Get rid of those plastic soap bottles and swap for a dish soap bar.
- Swish into dish water to create suds.
- Alternatively cut holes into an empty tin can and place soap inside, place under running water till water is sudsy enough then place tin to drain in a container.
- Rinse dishes with a little white vinegar added to the rinse water.
- Saponified oils (coconut)
- Sodium bicarbonate
- Essential oil (lemongrass, eucalyptus).
Made in Australia by Urthly Organics
Love the smell of this soap and was very surprised at how well it cleans, cleans just as well as bottled dish soap. I’ve used Castile based dish soaps in the past and found it left glass clean, but cloudy looking. With this soap and quick rinse in hot water and the glass looks just as clean as a commercial dish wash would make them look. Very happy with it.