Wheatbags Love | Eye Pillow | Gum
Eyepillows have a lot of uses such as easing headaches and migraines, helping sore eyes and helping you relax and get to sleep easier.
You can use them cold, warm or just at room temperature. The small size is prefect for over your eyes or use it as a mini heat pack elsewhere on your body.
Made in Australia from all natural cotton, wheat and your choice of lavender or rose (or unscented) they are the perfect addition to every home.
Each eye pillow also comes with it’s own gift box so they make great presents to send to loved ones!Features:
- Hand made in Australia
- 100% cotton fabric
- Wheat filled
- Beautiful gumnut print on one side and a soft green cotton on the other side
- Perfect size for placing over your eyes or for using as a pocket warmer
- Great for tired eyes, puffy eyes, headaches and brilliant relaxing nanna naps!
- Warm in the microwave (30-60 secs only) for a mini heat pack or chill in the freezer for a soothing eye pack.
- Available in sleep inducing organic lavender, calming rose or unscented
- Free gift box included
- Size: 21cm x 8cm
How Eyepillows Work:
With eyepillows it’s all about the weight on the eyes. Having weight on your eyes will help ease a headache and migraine and it’s what is very effective for sore eyes too. This is why you don’t need to heat or cool your eye pillow as it will work very well just at room temperature.
The eye pillow is also great for helping you relax and get to sleep as the weight on your eyes helps to tell your brain to stop looking for stimulus through the eyes (even though they are closed!) and this in turn slows a racing mind that is thinking about all the events of the day and helps you ease off into sleep. You may have used one at a yoga class and felt how relaxing they are!
Having a cold eye pillow is also very lovely on sore eyes or when you have a headache or migraine.
How To Use:
- Use at room temperature by lying down and placing the eye pillow over your eyes. This is useful for sore eyes, headaches, migraines, and relaxation.
- To cool your eye pillow place in the freezer until it is cold (about 30min) and then place over your eyes while lying down. This is useful for sore eyes, headaches and migraines.
- To warm your eye pillow place in the microwave and heat on high for 30-60secs. You can then use it anywhere on your body that would like some heat. Avoid placing anything too warm on your eyes, unless directed by your eye specialist to use gentle heat on your eyes for conditions like dry eye. A warm eye pillow can be lovely on sore sinuses too.
- Made from 100% cotton, Australian wheat, organic Lavender or Rose petals.
- Lavender is very calming and good for de-stressing over stimulated nervous systems. Can also aid with sleep.
- Rose is also very calming for the mind and is a more softer, not as strong scent as lavender.
We make all of our products in Melbourne so you can be sure of an ethically made and good quality product.
Kim creates all of the designs from her watercolour paintings which focus on native Australian flora and fauna. The Wattle design features one of the happiest flowers around with their bright and fluffy pom pom like flowers. The print is on the front of the eyepillow and has a lovely soft tumeric coloured cotton on the back
Wheatbags Love | Eye Pillow | Gum