Shampoo bars are very handy for holidays and traveling as they can be used as soap and shampoo in one. You will find little if any conditioner is required when washing hair with shampoo bars as the natural oils and glycerine in the bar will moisturise your hair. Do keep shampoo well away from eyes.
- A shampoo bar is soap where richly lathering oils have been included in the recipe.
- Castor oil, rice bran oil, hemp seed oil, jojoba oil and shea butter are some of the most hair friendly oils.
- All shampoo bars are palm oil free, made with natural plant and clay based colours and scented with essential oils.
- Each batch is made, poured and cut by hand all of the bars are unique.
- Saponified olive oil
- Coconut oil
- Castor oil
- Shea butter
- Chamomile tea
- Rice bran oil
- Hemp seed oil
- Jojoba oil
- May chang, lemon and grapefruit essential oils.
Made in Australia by The Hazelnut Tree
The Hazelnut Tree is a small business based in Melbourne, Australia. Their aim is to handcraft shampoo bars that are of outstanding quality and beauty with natural ingredients. You won’t find any animal fats, palm oil, artificial colours/fragrances or preservatives in these bars.
Was pleasantly surprised when I tried this. Lathers up beautiful and really cleans the hair and scalp. No need for conditioning. Saves so much space in the shower