The most elegant solutions are often the most effective. That’s why we’re sticking with the simple construction of the double edge razor. The manual control of a single blade gets you the closest possible shave. With a sleek stainless steel design and either chrome or rose gold plating our razors are worth showing off. Skip the plastic disposable razor and invest in quality.
- Hold the razor head firmly in one hand and turn the handle anticlockwise with the other. The head will lift off the handle and come apart into two plates. The razor blade is held between these two parts. Carefully replace the blade, line up the top and bottom plate and screw clockwise on the handle to reassemble.
HOW TO CARE FOR YOUR NEW RAZOR:
- Don’t leave it in the shower or bathtub: If you’re using your razor in the shower, don’t forget to take it out with you each time after it’s been used. Leaving it in there exposed to all of the steam, moisture and soaps may cause it to eventually tarnish.
- Dry it after each use: Another simple, but important razor maintenance tip is to dry it after each use – both the body and the blade. This will also help extend the life of the blade.
- Store it Properly: This can be placed in a cabinet or on a stand by the sink. Just keep it dry and out of reach of children.
- Discard used blades in a safe manner.
Available in Stainless Steel Chrome or Rose Gold. Includes one razor blade.
See our Blog Post on everything you need to know about a Safety Razor here.
Proudly Australian Owned
Manufactured in China
I was a bit worried about using this razor at first, especially on bony areas, but it has been amazing. My skin feels better after I shave, not to mention there is no plastic and minimal waste. Still not sure how to recycle to razor blades yet, some information on this would be great. Also, as previously mentioned the handle is very slippery when your hands are soaped up, so be careful and wash the soap off before picking it up.
Good razor but the only negative is that when you lather your body with soap before you shave you then need to thoroughly wash your hands before shaving or you have no hope of holding the razor. A grippy handle would be much better.
Super slick looking and effective, great razor which will last me for years.
I was really impressed with the quality of this razor. It is very sturdy and seems like it will last forever. Gave a great easy shave. So Happy to be able to replace the need for more plastic/disposable items in my home
Wow what an amazing shaver not only is it stylish but it gives you a great shave. Love mine and so happy I got it!