This stylish collection includes a mōsō bamboo holder, one cotton mesh washing bag and a bundle of reusable hemp makeup rounds.
Did you know the average person goes through 1000 to 2000 disposable makeup rounds a year?! That is a lot of unnecessary waste!
Reusable makeup rounds are a great alternative to disposable cotton pads and are ideal for cleansing, removing makeup and removal face masks.
Hemp has the unique ability to become softer with each wash while also remaining very strong which makes hemp makeup rounds have greater longevity when compared to pure cotton.
The label and the stitching is made from 100% cotton unlike most reusable makeup rounds on the market which use polyester thread.
The bonus washbag makes sure none of your rounds get lost in the washing machine and the elegant bamboo holder makes you feel fresh and organised by keeping your makeup rounds clean and dry between uses.
If you have already made the switch to reusable makeup rounds, this makes the perfect gift for friends and family. If not, get one for yourself now!
- 1x mōsō bamboo makeup round holder.
- 1x cotton mesh washing bag.
- 10 pack of makeup rounds (or 2x 10 packs).
- 30% hemp / 70% cotton.
- 2 ply.
- 8 cm diameter.
- All items are GOTS organic certified.
Frequently Asked Questions
How to care for my makeup rounds?
Once used, simply put your makeup rounds in the cotton mesh washing bag before adding them to your laundry.
What is GOTS organic certified?
Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) is the golden seal of approval for sustainable and ethically processed fabric. It is the highest level of certification issued to confirm that the farming and production of the fabric was sustainable, organic and ethical.
What are the requirements for cotton to receive GOTS certification?
Some of the requirements assessed include:
- Hazardous pesticides and insecticides must be avoided during cultivation.
- The soil must be nurtured and treated properly so that growing on the land is sustainable.
- Once farmed, the plant fibre must not be treated with toxic chemicals (bleach, formaldehyde, etc) or coloured with toxic dyes.
- All workers must receive fair wages, have good working conditions and are treated fairly without discrimination in accordance with the International Labour Organization (run by the United Nations)
For these reasons we always aim to provide GOTS certified products in our store as it helps us move forward to a more sustainable future for everyone.