Beeswax wraps are a reusable and sustainable alternative to cling wrap!
Our wraps are made from 100% cotton, beeswax, jojoba oil and natural tree resin. These ingredients provide natural antiseptic properties creating a hygienic environment to store your food.
- 2 per pack.
- Small 20x20cms
- Large 30x30cms
- Colour style will be sent at random
How to use:
- The warmth of your hands lets the wrap to become malleable enough to mold and stick to your dish or itself. You can create pockets to store snacks, wrap lunches and left overs and use them over and over.
- Not recommended for raw meat.
- Wash in cool water with a gentle soap
- Air dry and store for use again.
- Do not put in the dishwasher, microwaves or ovens.
- Wraps last up to a year before needing to be re-waxed or can be 100% composted.
I loved these beeswax wraps so much I bought a set for each of my extended family. They are strong, wrap and hold fantastically and come in great designs. Cleaning the wrap is a breeze. I love them!
Love beeswax wrap and these ones are super cute. They are also very grippy and easy to stick to bowls etc which some other wraps I have used aren't
No comment left
Quick delivery and product as described. Using mine already :)