- Suitable for babies and toddlers 3kg-15kg (a rough guide for reference only)
- Nappy Dimensions: 38cm long X 33cm wide.
- One size fits most– you can adjust the nappy to your desired size (S,M or L) by snapping onto different rows of buttons on the nappy.
- Hip snaps and crossover snaps to prevent “wing droop”
- Washable, waterproof and breathable
- Comfortable elastic around legs
- Outer layer: polyester (waterproof and breathable TPU)
- Inner layer: suede cloth
- Insert: 3 layer microfibre or no insert
Tips & Care
- Wash before first use
- Place the insert inside the nappy through the open pocket in the back
- Liquid will pass through the inner layer to the insert
- Additional inserts recommended to boost absorbency
- Nappy should be changed every 2-3 hours and when damp to prevent nappy rash.
- Detergent choice
- Remove and rinse soiling
- Pre wash cycle, within 1-2 days in 40-60°C water
- Main wash cycle, within 2-3 days in 40-60°C water
- Line Dry
Please refer to Clean Cloth Nappies Down Under for an in depth wash routine. These ladies have all the answers cloth nappy related!
Price Exc. GST
My favourite reusable nappy so far, looks good, feels good and it drys quicker than the other brands